TS Security’s principal role for the last 12 years has been the design, installation and service of CCTV and temporary construction site camera systems. 75% of our business is repeat, with the majority of the remaining 25% coming from the recommendations of our existing customers.
We Supply homes, business, and large companies. No job to date has been too big or too small.
Our aim to provide cost-effective and appropriate systems to meet the precise security and management requirements for business and commerce. We offer three financial packages, outright purchase, lease rental, and the exclusive TS Security rental plan. Contact Us now for details.
We Are Independent!
TS Security are independent; this means that we use the most up to date equipment from the main manufactures, Digital Video Recorders allowing CCTV on your Iphone, android, nokia, Symbian device or blackberry. We use a lot of the reliable makes of kit, such as Panasonic, Genie, Sony, Hitachi, vista etc. We also lead the way in Ethernet CCTV, pioneering the latest technology to transmit quality CCTV images over LANs and the Internet.
CCTV equipment i.e. digital recorders and cameras, appear on paper to have the same picture quality and features, but in reality they do not. To surmount this we can demonstrate the equipment we have recommended for you on site. Contact Us now for details.
TS Security have installed and serviced CCTV systems as far afield as Scotland and as low down as Gatwick.