Construction Site Security
The construction industry has an intriguing mix of security requirements that evolve and develop over the duration of the build. From security during initial land clearance and preparation stages through to specifying integrated security and CCTV solutions at the final fitting out stage.
TS Security’s re-deployable construction site CCTV security solution is designed to help construction companies to:
- Reduce the cost of manned guarding
- Prevent plant theft
- Ensure Health & Safety Compliance
- Achieve 24/7 visibility of the site
The re-deployable construction site CCTV security solution can achieve this:
- Without wires
- Without mains power
- Without delay
The solution depends entirely on the construction site, so we take into account what is needed and the budget of the client before specifying our systems.
Remote (off site) monitoring of a TS Security Solutions CCTV system is available by one of our multiple monitoring stations such as ARC Monitoring or Southern and Northern Monitoring. The need for Off Site Monitoring may arise on sites where there are "closed" hours, this type of system can eliminate the need for costlier manned guards. A system such as this can bring you many benefits over a manned guard around the clock, some of which are stated below.
Our System Will Never...
- Fall asleep or take unauthorised breaks
- Forget what a person may look like, or what clothes he/she may have been wearing
- Turn up late to shifts, or sometimes not at all
- Cost extra for nights or weekend work
Our System Will...
- Allow you to use the internet to view your site/premises at any time you wish even on your mobile phone using our latest app
- Record all visual evidence that has proven successful for convictions in court time and time again
- Immediately alert a response team/police should a criminal activity take place
High quality external motion sensors protect both the exterior and interior of your premises, with the system automatically transmitting live CCTV images if anything is detected. The monitoring station can then either warn off the Intruders with an audio message or inform the Police.
Figures show that when remotely monitored systems have replaced guards on sites, the project has paid for itself within 12 - 24 months.
Contact Us now for a qoute, or more information.