Historically Wireless Alarm Systems were only used in large historical buildings where running cable proved to be difficult due to planning regulations or in properties leased or rented by film companies or influential people. These days however a wire free alarm can be used in a wide range of diverse applications to suit your needs they have been installed in private houses, small businesses hotels, pubs clubs and restaurants and anywhere the need for security is felt, and wireless alarm although simple to use, offers sophisticated features typical of a larger hard-wired set up.
Here are just some of the benefits of a wireless alarm:
- No visible cables
- Speedy installation with minimal disruption
- System can be expanded to cover new venerable areas like extensions or babies rooms at any time
- No need to redecorate
- No laminate flooring restrictions
- Alarm easily be removed and taken with you to new property saving costs
- Devices can be placed in difficult to reach locations like window frames and rear doors with ease for perimeter protection
- Wide and expanding range of wireless detection devices available to suit all need
- Devices can easily be removed if needed for redecorate
- Gas, Co2 and Flood detection devices available
- Hands free two way communication option available
- Remote home management system, light, appliances, A/C via telephone cellular or internet connections
Risco currently supply some of the best value for money and innovative alarms on the planet, itís for these reasons that we proudly use their kit on almost all of our installations. Visit the Risco Website »
Contact Us now for a qoute, or more information.